Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Floating in the yellow space....




This morning, I woke up with roses from my hubby as usual in every year of this time since we got married, oh I suddenly realized, today is one of the steps in my life, step count will be forty-three.

My beloved hubby went to market in the early morning and bought the flowers for me to offer Buddha in my birthday. He does never change & still the same as sweet as always since first day I have met him. Fortunately, today is Uposatha Observance day which is Waso New Moon day, hence
I can offer the Buddha with very fresh and beautiful flowers and will observe the Sabbath as well.

Usually, if my birthday falls into holiday or if I can take a leave from office, I would go to temple for meditation and help out with necessities, especially, clean the floors and toilets. Today is not a holiday or rest day, so I did some Meritorious Deeds in the temple on last Saturday dedicating to my birthday remembrance. Since SMC temple is holding meditation retreat during this week, I did clean Yogi Toilets & rubbish bins, Sanga bath rooms and toilets as well. Also assist to the Sayardaws to guide the yogis in their meditation.

Get back today, on the way to office, I called my parents to worship them & pay respects them. My mom did specially wish for me to get peaceful life all the way, she never said any success or wealth but only peace and health. I wish and I do continue to provide and support my parents whatever they want and I wish them to be healthy and happy & peaceful with their Dhamma. My beloved parents-in-law also called me and wished me for the best. How lucky I am, I can pay respect both parents in my birthday early morning. I thank my fortune for being love with me.

When I think back of last forty over years, I never regretted anything what I have ever done. I am of cause not a perfect person but I always try my best even beyond my ability for myself, my hubby, my family, my friends and as well as to society. But my ability might be lower than others expected for, that can’t be helped, but I am always bear in mind I will try harder to be a better person time and time again.

So, please kindly wish for me to be a better person in this mysterious world even beyond. And I do share my merits to you all !!!


Ma Shwe Suu
6 August 2013


++++

5 comments:

တန္ခူး said...

ဇနီးအလိမၼာ သမီးအလိမၼာ ခ်စ္သူငယ္ခ်င္း တေယာက္ ဒီေမြးေန ့မွသည္ ေနာင္နွစ္ေပါင္း ရာေက်ာ္တဲ့အထိ သာသနာအက်ိဳးကို ဆထက္တိုးေဆာင္ရြက္နိုင္ျပီး မိဘေတြလိုတရေအာင္ အျမဲျဖည့္ဆီးနိုင္သူတဦးျဖစ္ပါေစ.

kay said...

Peace be with you..

စုခ်စ္ said...

Thank you so much... Kay...

ခ်စ္သူငယ္ခ်င္း ေပးတဲ့ဆုနဲ႔ျပည့္ပါေစ... :)

Adora etc. said...

Happy Birthday MaMa.

စုခ်စ္ said...

ႊ့Thanks sis, :)